Guide to Purchasing Online
GUIDE TO BUYING FROM THE NATIONAL WILL REGISTER ONLINE
1. If you are a consumer, you may only purchase Products from our site if you are at least 18 years old.
2. Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please take the time to read and check your order at each page of the order process.
3. By clicking to submit your order for an Online Service, you are making an offer to buy that service and to become legally bound to proceed with the purchase of that Online Service. Certainty is not obliged to accept your offer.
4. After you submit an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. However, please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Our acceptance of your order will take place as described in paragraph 5 below.
5. We will confirm our acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Online Service has commenced. The Contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
6. The contract created between you and The National Will Register will not be filed with any third party.
7. For more information on how to buy safely online, please visit www.getsafeonline.org or www.which.co.uk/technology/software/guides/shop-safely-online/