Join over 2,000 law firms already registering and searching Wills as members of The National Will Register.
The National Will Register has become an invaluable service to over 5,500 private client solicitors with over 9.4 million Will records in the system and, as of this year, one in five located Wills were either Wills not thought to exist or later Wills to the one held by the executor originally.
With our offer to Scottish firms, protect your clients and your private client department with your first 12 months free when you become an Essentials member.
By registering your Will database on The National Will Register, a benefit of membership with The National Will Register, you’re helping protect the wishes of Scots throughout the UK.
Membership makes Will registration and Will Search quick and easy for your team, protecting your clients and your firm from disputes arising from disputed Will claims arising from a Will left unknown and untraced. We’ve also created a range of new membership benefits such as discounted digitalisation of your Will Bank and a suite of tools to market and gain exposure for your private client department.
Interested? Fill out our contact form here and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss our membership offer.
Terms and conditions
- The offer is for the first twelve (12) months of a twenty-four (24) month Essentials membership to be without charge with £570 in Certainty Will Search credit available in the first twelve (12) months.
- The following twelve (12) months, and any months thereafter, will be charged at the monthly rate stated in the membership agreement with £1,140 in Certainty Will Search credit unless otherwise stated.
- The offer period runs from Wednesday 25th May 2022 until Friday 29th July 2022.
- To redeem the offer, the membership agreement must be signed before the close of the offer period unless otherwise stated by a member of staff.
- The offer is available to all law firms based in Scotland, who are not a member of The National Will Register as of Wednesday 25th May 2022.